Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions!

Well, another year has come and gone.  2010 has been an amazing year, probably the best thus far.  I have learned a lot this year and I want to continue to grow in 2011.  I have made many positive changes over the course of the past year.  I was able to eat a healthier diet, become more focused, qualify for the Boston Marathon, lose the women, "find myself", and become very happy.  In 2011 I have a lot of goals.  I believe I have so much to offer as a human being and that I'm holding so much back, so I have created a list of goals/resolutions that I would like to focus on and/or accomplish in 2011.  They are as follows:
*Stop swearing (every time I swear, a quarter goes in a jar and I donate it to a charity, this is no joke!)
*Fully indulge in faith (I want to start going to church every Sunday, except rare occasions when I can't, and set aside at least 15 minutes everyday for God)  I also want to get involved in church groups and become a living example of a follower of Christ.  I believe we are here to live as God would want us to and not as we want and I want to be a better Christian:)
*Run Faster (Of course:) 3:00 or less Marathon is my goal)
*Make sacrifices and be a better friend (I need to be more compassionate and caring towards others and try harder to keep and maintain friendships)
*Get a better job and work hard towards a 4.0 in my Master's
I am so excited for the New Year and the possibilities that lie ahead.  Everyone should make goals for the upcoming year, it's the best time to start out fresh.  It's hard to stick to things, but if you really want something and you're passionate about it, you can do it!  I just want to thank everyone that has been supportive of me in 2010 and I pray for a prosperous Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment